Thursday, March 8, 2012

Under Your Wings [Christian piano instrumental worship music]

(comment and share with others if you want) [Under Yours Wings ] music by Sambo Chan ©2009 Sambo CTA played by Sambo Chan played in C transposed to C# audio and video recorded by Mr. Ah B mixed by Mr. Ah B Well one day I felt like I needed to worship God in the afternoon. It was so sudden (as always). So I went to the piano as always...And started to play an instrumental worship song that I really like. But after a while, I felt that God wanted me to play something new for Him. Mr. Ah B was still at my place so I asked him if he could help me with recording and stuff. After a lots of attempts to play something new ( all failed ), I was like: "God, You wanted me to play something new, how come that I fail all the time !" Then I felt a shock through my body, and God saying to me: " Then start playing for Me, go into worship". I felt so stupid at that time. I forgot that we were made to do things to glorify Him and Him only. But eventhough we forget, God will always remind us through His spirit. After that, I started to play with all I'd got, in spirit and in truth. This song just flowed out of my hands. I named it "Under Your Wings. Because it is Within God's wings that we can find rest, Jesus' love, hope, peace, comfort... everything we need. If you just go to Him. He's there waiting for you. I hope you'll be blessed with this song. And I'd like to see how you people experience God everyday. All glory be to God only. God Bless!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feedbase