Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sample Discoveries 6

Samples I randomly come across as I buy records. #6: First batch I've found in the last few days. I'm on a one-month winter break now and have more free time than I know what to do with... meaning hours of going through records. --- Jungle Brothers - "Doin' Our Own Dang" Done By The Forces Of Nature (Warner Bros., 1989) Commodores - "I Like What You Do" Natural High (Motown, 1978) --- Das EFX - "If Only" Dead Serious (EastWest, 1992) Stanley Turrentine - "The Man With The Sad Face" The Man With The Sad Face (Fantasy, 1976) --- Channel Live - "Reprogram" Station Identification (Capitol, 1995) Chicago - "Poem 58" The Chicago Transit Authority (Columbia, 1969) --- Prefuse 73 - "Afternoon Love In" Vocal Studies + Uprock Narratives (Warp, 2001) Paul Horn - "Agra" Inside (Epic, 1968) ---

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feedbase